Attorneys Adept At Defending Your Interests
The attorneys at Casey Bailey & Maines, PLLC, in Lexington, Kentucky, have a proven reputation for success in representing individuals and businesses defending themselves during a wide range of litigation. Our close working relationship with our clients helps us earn their trust. Such dedication to our client’s needs leads us to pursue every legal option in order to prevail. This includes providing representation to clients at the appellate level as well as in trial court.
The Representation We Provide
Our attorneys provide a wide range of civil defense representation and services, including cases involving:
- Claims common in the restaurant, trucking and construction industries
- Dram shop cases faced by restaurants, bars and establishments
- Employee disputes arising in your business
- Fire and casualty claims brought against insurers
- Government and municipal cases
- Personal injury, defective products and premises liability claims
- Unfair settlements and general liability cases
- Other tort liability cases
During the trial preparation process, we will handle all areas of discovery, including the preparation of witnesses, obtaining experts and medical specialists, and the review of all records. While striving to resolve your case through negotiation, our litigators — who have over 150 years of combined legal experience — are always ready to try your case in court. We place the interest of those we represent first.
Dedicated To Representing You
Our insurance defense practice includes directly representing insurance companies facing bad faith claims made against them. We will also place the interests of those we represent first. At no point will we hand off your representation to inexperienced associates. You will be working directly with experienced lawyers and a trained litigation team who will handle your case from inception until final resolution. Our representation will be efficient and effective.